Navigating Your Career as an LGBTQ Professional
Hosted by Salo| June 26, 2019
Dear members –
Please join Salo’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee for a panel discussion on “Navigating Your Career as an LGBTQ Professional” featuring the following panelists:
· Mike Stent – Senior Director, Internal Audit, Zebra
· Maria Zacapa – Financial Advisor, Morgan Stanley
· Russ Testa – Chief Talent Officer, Salo
· Moderator: John Bankhurst – Business Development Director, Salo
Join our conversation with these inspiring professionals who are all working in or with the finance and accounting field. They will share their personal journeys, how they’ve overcome obstacles and what advice they have for both LGBTQ people and allies on how to create an inclusive workplace. We’ll chat about being your authentic self at work, navigating changing work environments and facing unique challenges in today’s workplace.
Date: Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Time: 5:00-7:00 p.m.
· 5:00-6:00 PM | Networking happy hour (food and beverage provided)
· 6:00-7:00 PM | Panel discussion
560 West Washington, Suite 230